[Dailydrool] Heart worm Meds

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 21:49:54 PDT 2012

we don't have a heart worm problem in So Cal yet, but Speedy's vet has seen 2 cases recently and recommended WormShield. We started about 2 months ago. SO far no bad side effects have been noticed. I asked Rambo's vet about heart worm meds. She is a hollistic vet and doesn't believe in over medicating. SHE hasn't seen any heart worm cases and said that dogs that were from Katrina were known to have them but not many landed in So Cal, so Rambo isn't on heartworm.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo