[Dailydrool] Heartworm meds

cstaffordmail at gmail.com cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:25:12 PDT 2012

I used Interceptor too but the vet finally ran out. I called for about Heartgard and was told the Dr. wanted me to try Trifexis. I told them we don't have a problem with fleas. He wanted me to use it anyway. So I went to pick it up and couldn't believe the price. I paid $23.50 per pill for 4 dogs. I told the receptionist that was ridiculous. She said it kills fleas too. I told her our dogs didn't have fleas. Oh, then why don't you use Heartgard! Ugh!! Oh and by the way if they throw up within an hour they will replace the pill. What are you giving me?
I left. Thought long and hard. Emailed others and asked questions. Called the vet and told them I did not want this and to give me Heartgard! So this month it is Heartgard and there hasn't been any problems,

Cheryl
Otter and Radar
Mollie and Jefro the Bloodhounds

Sent from my iPad