[Dailydrool] Heart Worm Meds

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:59:34 PDT 2012

We used Sentinal in Belfair, WA but since moving to Las Vegas, the first
vet we saw (LV Basset Rescue) he started Molly on Revolution.  We used in
for Hank when we adopted him.  Our current vet here in North Las Vegas said
Revolution was the best one so we continued Hank and now Daisy.  All have
had no adverse reaction.

Revolution is a topical and controls most parasites

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Hank the Tank & Ms Daisy; Miss Molly of
Vegas (atb), Ernie (atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) & Duchess (atb)