[Dailydrool] einstein update

Nancy Cohen Cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Sat Jul 21 19:26:11 PDT 2012

wanted to let everyone know that einstein's eye removal surgery is
scheduled for 8/8 and we are doing the prosthetic.  Einstein himself is
doing a lot better since we took him off the tramadol and put him on
rimadyl for pain.  He is eating, interacting with us and company we had
over the weekend, he is alert, wagging his tail, napping outside on his
bed, going on the yard swing with me.......being his old goofy self
instead of being sedated.  the fact that he is awake, up and doing stuff
leads me to believe that his pain is controlled, he lets me put in all
the meds without a fuss, and he is happy. thanks to everyone for your
good thoughts, advice and stories.  i am lurking on the blind dog list,
and i purchased the book about living with blind dogs.......he still has
his left eye, but i want to be prepared should he lose that too.  nancy,
hershey who is feeling neglected, and einstein