[Dailydrool] Best Harness for a Basset

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:13:34 PDT 2012

I have a front-ring harness called the Sensation harness. I bought it
for Waldo (ATB) after he had back surgery and couldn't wear a regular
harness.

When I bought ours six years ago, I could only get it directly from the
manufacturer. You can find them on Amazon now, and probably in other
places, but the company was really great with customer service. When I
ordered mine and sent in the measurements, they actually called me
because they said they sounded strange for a basset hound. It turns out
they were right; I had measured in the wrong place. I highly recommend them.

http://www.softouchconcepts.com/

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB