[Dailydrool] Looking for Linda Wheeler

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Sun Jul 29 18:43:38 PDT 2012

Linda Wheeler, if you are reading the drool and see this, send me an email.  I met your daughter today, well actually I'm distantly related to her through marriage and she and her husband came to our family reunion.  I heard about Oakly and Goose and would love to talk to you.  You can contact me off list.

Dawn, momslave to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro and Oopie

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...