[Dailydrool] those pesky skin tags again!!

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 05:42:55 PDT 2012

Lexi had a skin tag removed from her chin a few months ago...they put her in a
"twilight" state to remove it.  All went well....the only reason why I had it
removed is because it was in her chin area and she would scratch it and it
grew.  Now, there are THREE more growing in about the same place.  She is
scratching and making them bleed.  On top of her allergies and a health issue
(not major...just costly!) I am facing for myself, I am very very
stressed....what to do about the skin tags...........again?  Has anyone had this
experience?  What did you do?  I already called the vet and they told me to just
leave it alone...I cant help but worry though.

Catherine--Lexi's forever momma dog