[Dailydrool] Clarification, Please

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 1 08:12:21 PDT 2012

It DOES depend on who is screening the posts.

I have had posts rejected because there is ONE moderator who enforces font
policy.  SERIOUSLY.  I have had a two sentence post rejected because it was in
rich font.  And simply resubmitted later in the day with no change and it was
posted.    And yet I have seen actual PICTURES on occasion posted to the drool.

We have seen chip in pages for peoples pets too, because the person and the
dog was well known and well liked on the drool.  But the rules say only chip in
pages for homeless dogs(dogs in rescue)  are allowed.

I'm sure I'll get flamed.  Maybe I'll even get de-listed.  The fact is, every
word in this post is true.  Let's see if they let it through.

the clueless momPerson .... who noticed too.