[Dailydrool] Emergency Drool, Please

Bill Armstrong barmstrong1027 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 04:31:19 PDT 2012

   Fellow Droolers,   Our friends Patty and Bear's "Heart Dog", Jake has
gone down in the back   and needs some emergency drool.
   Patty is taking him into see Dr. Jeri this morning to see if he can be
   saved.  It's been going on for a while.
   When they got Jake, he was the push that made me realize I needed a
   Basset.  Of course then I found Janie Anne.
   Jake had had a hard life.  He had been treated badly and was scared of
   men.  It took a while but he finally began to trust me.  Patty and Bear
   have done wonders with him and he has become a very fine Gentlehound.
   Unfortunately, Patty and Bear don't have the expertise or funds to care
for
   Jake if his prognosis is bad.  They don't want to put him down,
obviously.
   I thought maybe there might be someone in Colorado who has the experience
   to rehabilitate Jake, maybe foster him while he recovers.
   Of course this all depends on what Dr. Jeri says.
   Meanwhile we are asking that "healing drool" will be sent to Jake.  Our
   experience is that it can do wonders.
   If you would like to contact Patty and Bear (they are not Droolers) their
   e-mail is:
   terrypat4311 at comcast.net

   Thank you so much, Jake means a lot to us also.
   Healing woofs to all,
   Bill
   Janie Anne & Siobhan (we're drooling as much as we can!)

P.S.  I tried to post this yesterday but I messed up.
Jake is at Dr. Jeri's on IVs and getting meds.  He has an appointment with
a neurosurgeon on Monday, so he needs the Drool. Thanks!