[Dailydrool] DOG SHOW

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 10:54:04 PDT 2012

I went to a dog show !   I  don't get the opportunity to  go  but once a
year , so,  I was all by myself  and had  lots  of fun !  saw  several Bassets
 and got to talk to a  very informative  man named Mike  he said he was a
judge, but is  recovering from surgery. NICE Man,   One man, whom I asked if
I could  pet his Basset was a REAL GRUMP !    I told him I had two Bassets
at home and his nasty reply was " well goodie for you "  so I laughed   and
I thanked him for allowing me to pet his dog and  walked away  I  was
SOOOOOO  proud of myself ! he was not sitting down with all the other  Basset
people, but  off by himself  and when this women won   everyone congratulated
her except him,  he walked right pass her and never  said a word

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie