[Dailydrool] Adequan Shots

ILVBASSETS at aol.com ILVBASSETS at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 11:07:18 PDT 2012

My Buddy was on Adequan shots when they first came out and we did one shot
a week for 8 weeks.   The vet said that some try to cut corners and do  the
shots in less time but he wouldn't do it either as he felt there was a
better end result  by doing it more slowly. I believe he was right because
Buddy did great on them.

Alisa Garbrick - BROOD Adoption Coordinator (PA, MD,  DE)
_Ilvbassets at aol.com _ (mailto:ILVBassets at aol.com) -_  www.brood-va.org_
(http://www.brood-va.org/)
Home:  717-845-2786

"Living He loved me,dying He saved  me, buried He carried my sins far away,
rising Hejustified freely forever,  and someday He's coming - Oh Glorious
Day!!!!"