[Dailydrool] RE Clarification

rescue at wabr.net rescue at wabr.net
Sat Jun 2 12:15:34 PDT 2012

Marilyn, thank you so much for defending WABR. The contest is a total “local” non-profit contest by Larry H Miller-Toyota, Spokane, WA. We competed for 3 weeks to make it to one of the “Top Five” non-profit positions. The dealership wanted to give back $$$, to a local non-profit in our community. It is one click Facebook vote. You don’t even have to “like” Larry H Miller-Toyota Facebook to vote. Most of the other non-profits are working local groups working off the non-profit status of their National agencies, we are working only off my WABR Federal 501c3. The voting “application” is a independent application that simply counts/verifies one vote requirement and protects Larry H. Miller.   Spokane has had a couple “Who do you Love” similar contests.

WOW. $10,000 would be absolutely awesome for our basset rescue.   We adopted 84 sweet bassets last year, and could really use the funds.

WABR is a DD lurker -  we vote for every DD rescues in contests.  We have taken bassets from other bassets rescues, when they are in overload.  We do this because we love bassets.

Thank you, Pat
Washington Basset Rescue