[Dailydrool] dog shows

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:57:43 PDT 2012

Ahhh Marlene there is one in every crowd. Who knows, maybe he's not getting
any.
I will admit I hate to lose, but I try hard to be a good sport. I try to
congratulate people and help people any way I can, and I almost always let
anyone pet my dogs UNLESS....UNLESS I am waiting at ringside to go in and
then I am a flaming b---h and do NOT want people handling my dog. This is
why I am a lousy handler. It is one thing if you have apoodle and have
spent the past 6 hours settling the coat, and quite another when you have a
Basset, wagging his tail at the prospect of a new friend and a coat that
requires relatively little work. Yes, sometimes I chalk my dogs. Yes,
sometimes they are still damp. (Belgians are another story altogether). No,
there is no way anyone can "muss up" a Basset hairdo.

This guy is the kind of guy who makes people dislike show people and their
dogs. It is really a shame, and he deserves, at the least
Use your imagination. Not YOU, Marlene. I know about YOUR imagination!!!
I apologize for the man even tho I do not know who he was, and on behalf of
the showing-dogs community invite any of you to visit me if I ever lose my
mind enough to enter another show. (I love it: Conley hates it.)
MomPerson to
Llewis, Nigel and Conley and.....?
(What??? Oh, she wouldn't. Would she?)