[Dailydrool] Rescues and other like etc

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Sat Jun 2 14:00:53 PDT 2012

Why can't another site on the DD be opened exclusively for these things. Just saying. The DD didn't start off with all the ads for 100 different same breed rescues like there is now ,each with something going on at one time or another,which is no problem except you can see it 50 times on a daily basis.Yes I don't have to read them and I  don't for one reason or another usually because it is the majority of the DD. I know, I can go somewhere else if I don't like it and the thought has crossed my mind but I like the regulars here ,it just seems so overwhelming. Just my 2cents thats all.Don't take offense ,I like all the people I know with the rescues,they work their butts off for this breed but I can't give to them all and feel guilty about those I can't .