[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 18:15:11 PDT 2012

Oh Bessie----you always make me chuckle--I am so glad we have the earth line here at the bridge, ---yes you know everything is ready, this will be such a big event----but you know it is all possible at the bridge----
Yes, that is the bell, rather persistent eh??? Okay Bess, we will chat later, and remember, Elder Clara will handle it-not to worry---pay that no mind--Okay?
Over to the gate, open the door and look at this 3 nice looking boys right here---ahhhhh--the women will be swarming for sure---
Okay boys listen up--today we have a different plan--now here is a letter for each of you--it will tell you your exact new home here at the bridge--I know, this is a bit odd, but you will see!!!!!
Copper----1998 Waddle Way--cloud. Hop in the buggie--up front--and no you cant drive--belt up.
Toby--12 Hydrant Lane--star--extra bright---hop in the cart back seat--keep those big paws in--
Milo--7810 Barking Dog Court--another cloud--extra fluff----in the cart, next to Toby--and you boys get ready---this is special-----

Okay Clara behind the wheel----boys cover your eyes--no I dont drive that bad---you will see-----here we go!!

Off down the road, the stars are twinkling so bright--okay boys everyone open those eyes!!!

Surprise!!!
Look its a birthday pawtie for Copper, thats right today is his birthday, hey--we even know these things at the bridge---but we will celebrate all you boys, whether its your birthday or not!! Look the streets are lined with everyone, look at them wave at you boys--my goodness-the ladies in the  bonnets are sure  all but panting at you good looking boys----you will have so many friends here-----over to the Big Bone Buffet and look--CAKE!!!! Yes boys for you all, you know we had it specially made---one layer is steak, the next one is chicken and of course the top layer is the sweet stuff--and enough for everyone!!!! Go ahead boys fill those choppers!!!! Everyone will be coming over for a nice chunk, dont be shy----

Now look at the hounds clapping and dancing---here we have Copper, Toby, and Milo---they have arrived--and there are no tears, only a celebration of good things to come---

We hope the families back on earth--Barb and Neal, Paula, and Sue and Dave can soon dry the tears and remember how good things were---those days are one to hold close in your heart, but know this--all the boys are fine---little cake smeared on the snooter, but with a pawtie like this, they can do it all.
Think of them and smile, but remember one thing---Dont Stop Believing!!!!

Elder Clara is off for cake-------and the gates are closed----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake