[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 18:05:44 PDT 2012

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh------------Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
My toebone. Oh it must be a bunion. Why Elder Clara danced her toebones off this weekend---I crawl to the perch--4 in the air--yes--bunion above the heart you see--Melba says this will help--so much dancing and stomping this weekend at the birthday pawtie---why its no wonder I dont have a bunion on each paw-----
Yes-a nice nap----
What in the world----this cant be---moaning outside of the gate--Elder Clara closed that gate, why I am sure of it-------lets take a peek----
What in the heavens?????
A group of moaning bassets----now get in here----look--is this the shuffle or what?? Come on in, Clara has a bunion screaming about as bad as the three of you------
Ummmm----okay----since everyone is hangin low--let me check my list---
Truman, Jake and Cindy Lou---yes---now it is obvious you all are sad here tonight, lets talk about this---gather around the perch--Clara needs to sit--
Truman, look at Clara---in fact everyone listen up, you have all passed thru the gates, sickness, pain, and hurt are all gone, look at yourselves, you color is back, you can hop and dance and put those snooters in the air, smell that??? The Big Bone Buffet is full, the shops are open, this is the bridge of happiness, all things well. We all have passed here, but we see, we believe and we live in our humans hearts, it helps them to heal, now, think on this--and Jake rub my toebone--oh I tell ya---ohhh that feels nice Jake!!!!
Cindy Lou----now see, I see a smile on the snooter-----feel good dont you???
Okay lets hop in the buggie, belt up and lets roll to your new locations--Elder Clara will show you the way---

Truman--see we are on Main Street--I see that snooter twitch, you are headed for 5151 Burger Trail--a huge star, so bright, that Karen and Jim will know it is you as it twinkles so bright--and look everyone--groups of happy bassets everywhere---wave, there is Arnie, Harry, and Fred--see how they are laughing?? They are happy, you all will be joing them. Here we are Truman--hop on out and check out that star!!!!

Jake, hang on we are heading on over to 1 Buddy Street---yes even Elder Clara knows what your wishes were, and of course a huge telescope--one that you can watch Patty and friend Bill---see I knew you could smile, and a cloud so soft, why you will be more than comfy!!! Off you go--and wave at Princess---she is out for a trot!!!

Miss Cindy Lou----my you are looking fine--I knew it was in there--hang on, down the street of stars and around the corner--right here at 2121 Sunshine Trail. A special suprise---your friend Percy is here next door waiting for you---now look at that happy reunion---why it doesnt get much better than this!!!!!! Byron will be so happy--I know in the heart of hearts the humans always know and the healing and good memories begin--------off she goes, tails wagging, of what a sight!!!

Truman, Jake and Cindy Lou have arrived, all is right at the Bridge, tails are wagging and the Buffet is about to be gobbled!!!

Back to my buggie----Elder Clara is going to try this again--close those gates----but remember--Dont Stop Believing!!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake