[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 20:39:06 PDT 2012

Hello Drool Family,

You have all be on my mind recently, and I meanh to send a note, and then
get distracted=I know, I know, that's no excuse. I hope that everyone and
their hounds are okay. I miss reading the Drool, I just have been busy
trying to get this done, or that done.

I was so saddened to read about young Norman, as well as Milo, Toby, and
Cooper. It is so hard when we lose one we care about. Sad aroos from da
Caspaw Cwew to those of you in grief for a loss of a dear loved one you had
in a Basset.

Oh, here in Wyoming, things are always exciting. I always have flour in the
bedroom to use as quick stop. It had been in the sajme spot for the longest
time. I found that the bowl had been dumped, and then eaten by, by who?
Neither My son, Nor MY daughter, would do something
so bizarre..................right? wrong!! I assumed it was Babe, just
because it was close to where she sleeps. It did not take long to find the
culprit, Boomer nthe white nosed Basset Hound..............he is so
pathetic. I asked hyim if he was planning on taking up
baking..........knothead.........

Then there is my daughter, grouchy, cranky, pushy thing she is. I never had
a dog that could count, until I had her. She KNOWS exactly when it's time
to eat....and if I am not right in line stepping and fetching as she would
have me do, she';' show me her lack of satisfaction by shaking her collar
at me. If that doesn't work, then she whines. I hate a whining Basset!!
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! LOL!!! i looked at her earlier and said "stop THAT!!"
you're driving me NUTZ!! If whining doesn't get my attention, then she'll
bark at me. You should see the way she orders me around this place. Like
it's hers, and hers only...... (I am certain that she is in communication
with Elder Clara......)

Babe and Boomer are doing good at helping me start to heal emotionally. I
am so grateful for them, and each of you. I love you all in a very special
way. I have not responded individually, but know this: Your cards, letters,
emails, love, and support have helped me get through this disaster called
divorce. The Caspaw Cwew and I are blessed to have you, each of you, in our
lives..

I'll wite more later. Oh, please, please, pretty please drool for us, for
one thing. My legal aide lawyer didn't do me aqny favors, I
found out staying in my home means that I have to qualify for the loan by
myself. That may' or may not happen. Please pray that it does. I'd rather
die than have to pick between Babe and Boomer, as to which one to keep/

Someone at the Bridge, find Awnrie, tell him I wuv him and miss him wotz
and wotz amd wotz.....

*Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,*

* *

*Babe*

*Boomer*

*Arnie ATB*

*Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete
BassetCase)*