[Dailydrool] Bridge Crossings

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 06:02:32 PDT 2012

Heart healing drool and deepest sympathies go out today to the families of Milo, Cooper,Toby, April and anyone else that I might have missed. Each post of a sick, or passing hound is read, tears are shed and drool is sent to the families.  May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Elder Clara, we love your "Fur who the bell tolls" post. Even though I bawl like a baby reading them and reading by the second paragraph is tuff through tear blurred eyes, your repawt/post to report the safe arrivals of those that have crossed over lighten the heaviness of a saddened heart.  We love you!  Keep up the good work and "Don't Stop Believing".

Love and Drool
Michele, Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...