[Dailydrool] chiropractor help

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 20:15:39 PDT 2012

Well Honey is still trying to get better with her back being  out, but this
is a struggle. She is on deramaxx, she is 58 bs. she gets 50mg in  the am
and 50 mg in the evening. it's holding us over till i can get a  chiropractor
to get her back in shape, he regular one is on vacation.\today we  had a
massage therapist that came highly recommended, and she used the activater  as
well, but as of now, I am not feeling very encouraged. It is actually in
her  back and neck I think.............somene mentioned acupuncture, but i was
 told it is 250. just to walkk in the door!! is that true????? i feel i
could  have done the massage..........she had pain for sure, she was throwing
up  everything she ate, she is better, but  not ok yet. I am worried sick.
This  has been the worst year ever for me, me and stress are not good friends,
and  talk about depression, I have been so depressed on and off this yr.
seems like  all i want to do is cry............Barbie...........Honey Bunny,
Spottie Dottie  and Scooby Boo

In a message dated 6/3/2012 5:27:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,