[Dailydrool] how can i clean the inside of Honey's nose

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 04:43:38 PDT 2012

My poor girl, has been having it pretty rough.  He back  went out, and is
still out, kind of by the neck area. Causing her to throw  up.  I finally got
her to eat some chicken, so I could give her some  deramaxx for relief.
It is only a temp. fix though.
She needs a chiropractor besides that can come to the house,  good luck
trying to find one.
Anyway, I can see the inside of her nose is crusty, and you  can hear it
when she is breathing, like a stuffed nose with a cold, I have tried  q tips,
and she fought that just awful, so I didn't get very far. I am starting  to
feel like I am not doing very good for her. Her reg. chiropractor is on
vacation and won't be back till the 9th, i need someone before that. any ideas
or suggestions?
I am a nervous wreck thinking she is going to throw up all the  time,
and i hate giving her  deramaxxx...............help?
Barbie