[Dailydrool] Crowd at the Bridge gates

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Jun 4 06:14:35 PDT 2012

Something must be going on at the Bridge, Elder Clara. Three hounds left on the same day, two Fridays ago. Now I read that three more have gone. And it isn't even the deep winter, when many older hounds seem just too frail to hold on! There always seems to be a crowd at the Bridge gates.

Our condolences go out to those who have lost a hound. Usually I'll try to send a note to each person, but having just lost Jane, it's hard for me to write condolences. I hope this one will reach out to all the folks I haven't posted or written privately to. Our hearts go out to each of the humans and all of the hounds who miss their best pals.

Hounds never stay long enough, but they never leave our hearts either.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets