[Dailydrool] Snoopy you rascal!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 4 09:18:51 PDT 2012

Oh, this dog.  He is just the dickens!!

First he started out last night snarking at Cyrus because we had steak for
dinner so all 3 dogs had to go outside while we ate.  Sheesh.  Then we cleared
the table and let the dogs in.  I had cleaned up the kitchen and was talking to
the girls when I heard him yelp.  I headed down toward the kitchen and the son
of a gun had gotten up on the table, from there he'd gotten on the COUNTER,
stolen a banana, lept down and high tailed it out the dog door.  I went and
confiscated his ill gotten gain but it was mangled so I peeled and split it
among the 3 dogs.  When I went to bed Snoopy came up on the bed and snuggled
down next to me and when LuLu went to come up he snarked at HER.  Well, she had
her feelings hurt so I got out of bed and scolded Snoopy and then told LuLu to
come to bed with me ... he snarks but he's harmless .... so she came up and I
cuddled her and she harmphed at Snoopy and he harumped back and then she came
over and snuggled in and pushed her back into his back so they were all aligned
back to back and they both signed and we all went to sleep.

And then this morning I was making lunch for the girls under Snoopy's watchful
eye while Cyrus went out back on a "personal errand."  Well, Snoopy likes to
sniff poop but he will ONLY eat poop which came out of Cyrus .... much to Cyrus
(and my) dismay.  So..... Cyrus came back inside and Snoopy BOLTED out the door
with me in hot pursuit .... LEAVE IT   LEAVE IT ... so he left it and I grabbed
the scooper and scooped and put then scooper away in the side yard and rushed
back inside in time to see Snoopy high tailing it up the hall with the CORN
BEEF!!  Get BACK here you little scamp!!  Ok, so he's not so little.  I got the
corned beef back and he hadn't chewed through the deli bag so I made the
sandwiches and got the girls out the door and then I heard the barking.  In all
the commotion when I put the scooper away in the side yard I didn't notice that
LuLu had followed me and she was stuck in there.  So, I helped her out and then
I came to work where I am hoping for fewer antics.

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy (just another ho hum day in
paradise) and Cyrus (he's always up to something) and LuLu (I'm really cute)