[Dailydrool] Percy

jay best byrondog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:34:03 PDT 2012

       I never write in but I read every drool and I cry and laugh with
everyone.
My reason for writing is two fold,  Two years ago today a great hound left
us all for the
rainbow bridge I am referring to Percy the Basset who owned Helen
Barrowcliffe, I will always remember
Percy and Helen..... The next reason is on May 23rd 2012 my little girl
Basset Cindy left us for the bridge as I said I never write in to the drool
but this time I thought I would so Elder Clara if you would tell Percy we
are thinking of him and also show my Cindy Lou around I will be grateful!!!!
                                    Byron Basset Best