[Dailydrool] Drool for LuLu Please

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 4 13:03:43 PDT 2012

Hi all,

It's the worried momPerson here.  We noticed several weeks ago that LuLu
appeared to have an extra toe on her back foot.  We weren't concerned ...
although it doesn't have a toe nail it looked just like an extra toe.  When she
was at the vet last I showed it to them but we were there about her being in
heat and that was the focus.  He offered to do a needle biopsy but it didn't
seem like a big deal and we were already spending lots of $$ for other tests so
we didn't do it.  He said, well, keep an eye on it and let us know if it
changes.

Late last week it seemed to be getting kind of bald on one side (it had been
hair covered) and a bit red.  By the weekend one side was bright red and
hairless.  To *me* (aka the clueless momPerson) it looks more like a sebacious
cyst now.  But I talked to the doctor on the phone today and was told this is a
very unlikely place for a sebacious cyst.  He said if it is changing then we
should bring her in right away to get some cells to look at under a microscope
to figure out how to proceed .... and how invasive they have to be in removing
whatever it is.

So please, if you could spare some least invasive drool, and especially some NO
C word drool for my sweet little LuLu I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dale