[Dailydrool] Jake ATB 06-04-2012

Bill Armstrong barmstrong1027 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:08:12 PDT 2012

It is with a heavy heart and teary eyes that I have to report that our
great friend Jake left this Earth a short while ago to start his journey to
the Rainbow Bridge.
I just got off the phone with Patty and don't have all of the facts, but I
pray they did the right thing.
Jake was pretty active and I can't imagine him dragging wheels along behind
him, even if that were possible.
He was Janie Anne's first Basset friend and we will miss him horribly.
Elder Clara, when Jake gets up there to the Rainbow Bridge, could you find
him a place on Best Friend or Our Buddy Street?  Also give him a good
strong telescope so he can keep an eye on us all, please.
We are deeply touched when any Basset leaves (there have been too many
lately), but when a personal friend leaves, it's just terrible.
We have a special candle glowing here right now to help guide Jake to the
Rainbow Bridge ans ask all of you to do the same.
Please give all of your pups a giant hug from our friend Jake.
Godspeed, Little One, till you meet again.
Sad woofs,
Janie Anne & Siobhan (all ears hanging low in sadness and respect) and Bill

Patty and Bear's e-mail is
terrypat4311 at comcast.net