[Dailydrool] Marlene and fiber (2 different subjects)

dzantrofski69 at comcast.net dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 10:59:01 PDT 2012

Marlene, you are so funny.  I can always count on a laugh after reading one of your posts.  Loved the visual you gave me of the boxer shorts.  Too funny.

On another note just thought I would pass along some maybe useful information. I have an old girl (my lab, Millie), who likes to spend time with me in my office as I work from home.  Millie has gas.. like needing a gas mask kind of gas.  I called my vet to ask if they recommended another type of dog food for her.  They said use green beans.  They say that beans for dogs work the opposite as they do for humans.  They said the green beans will add fiber to their diet and will cut down on the gas.  I gotta say.. so far so good.  She still has gas but not as much as she did so I'm gonna stick with it because I think we may be on to something here.  The other 2 are getting the beans too for good measure.  I was also told that the green beans work as a filler so that will help with weight control for Reba, my chunky basset.  Just  thought I'd share.

Tina and the crew in MA