[Dailydrool] more active afternoon than I like

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 13:56:50 PDT 2012

Drool to all who have had to say goodbye recently to a beloved hound.  There
have been so many lately and each one brings me to tears.  We know well
here, the pain of them leaving.  And as many have said,  I have not been
able to respond to each of you all, but  my thoughts and tears have been
with each of you.

This past Sunday, Bona,  our notorious Beagle who eats anything,  spent some
time at the vet.   X-rays did not show much, but gas in her intestines and
what looks like normal feces traveling through.  Bona had not pooped since
Friday, and was not acting herself.  SO we did 24 hours with no food,  and
she still was not feeling well this morning, so back to the vet.  About 2,
they decided, after feeling some hard spots in her abdomen, to go in..again,
and they pulled out a washcloth from her intestines.  I have a picture if
anyone wants to see it..:)

Anyhow, she is recovering and I may bring her home overnight,  no one is at
the clinic, and then take her back in the morning for the day.

I will be researching  for a cage muzzle for her.  We just cannot seem to
get things out of her way,   I suppose if we got rid of everything, that
might work.

Any suggestions, feel free to throw them my way.   I  have thought of
crating her while we are gone,  she is good in one, but not sure she would
like being in for a chunk of time.  And then she would probably eat the
crate pad..

If you could sling a little drool her way,  she cannot help that she is a
Damn Beagle!

Drooling back out to all who need some!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us