[Dailydrool] Counter cruising thief

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:21:12 PDT 2012

I am a semi-intelligent person. Would someone like to explain to me how I
manage to lose so many slices of very expenisve gluten-free bread to
Beauford?! Yes, it was extra yummy fresh homemade, but still! I think I am
going to blame the DH. He called me. Why I didn't I think to hold onto the
bread with one hand and answer the phone with the other, I can't explain.
No, this isn't the first time. That is why I am so peeved.  And people
wonder why I only buy potato free gluten free blends.  It is because the
blasted dog keeps stealing my food and he is deathly allergic to potatoes!
Is that pathetic or what?!  ARGGGHHHH!
Jennifer, momslave to Beauford (I get the feeling mom may be a little mad
at me.  That is why I ate the bread REALLY fast), Bugsey (I don't counter
cruise, mom gets mad and won't let me lay in her lap), and Browyn (I was
outside making sure no rabbits had breached the perimeter)