[Dailydrool] Really??

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 03:44:58 PDT 2012

Momma here. As always, Drool to all in need.

I have 4 dogs. Really I do. 4 spoiled rotten bassets that sure do not work for a living.
I got up yesterday, went out to get all the work stuff and computer loaded into the company car. Said car sits in the drive, the windows here have been open, ac has been off due to nice weather.
I opened the car door and thought hmmmmmmmm-----this is not good. Car had been ransacked--crap thrown everywhere--all the toll change and hidden dollar bills gone. It was apparent that money was all they wanted, all of the power converters for the computer still in place, but what a mess.

4 dogs, not one single woof. The great protectors were apparently on vacation.
No treats were given last night.
I am thinking maybe a cat----with a gun.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,