[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with justin and liily ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jun 8 06:37:27 PDT 2012

Good day all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is Jade
and Jasmin chiming in, we girls are so excited on Monday the Pest people
are coming to the house to disintegrate the mice and what ever creepy
crawlies abound. All the surrounding field fires seem to have ended. My
poor sister Jasmin will be relieved as she spends most of her day trying
to catch the mice, for myself I sniff around from time to time and let
the sister do the chasing while I watch my TV. We are sending enjoy your
new retirement home to Floyd and get well drool is been sent to human
Donna and furfriends Rupert, Bona, Low Bed, Tony, Mary Myrtle, Buddy and
Lulu. Heart healing drool been sent to the families and furfriends of
humans Marina and Dennis as well as the slaves and furfriends of Jake,
Copper, Toby, Milo, Cindy Lou, April, Daisy, Honey, Willie, JaBip, Dan
the Man, Lady Bug, Truman and PW Lady Jane, we will also ask the slaves
to light a candle and give us extra treats in their memory.

This is Lilly and PW Justin woofing in from the bridge.  Queen Fey Fey
and a few friends were strolling along the beach last weekend taking in
the eye candy and decided some thing was missing. There were no dashing
hounds or beautiful houndettes in those minimal life saving uniforms.
Queen Fey Fey has asked humans Marina and Dennis, who have recently
arrived at the Bridge safely to set up and co ordinate a voluntary life
saving unit. They have chosen Mitchell and Justin to do on the job
training as they are both strong swimmers. The first group to try out
will be those recent arrivals ATB namely PW Lady Jane, Lady Bug and her
friend Lulu T Mudfoot, Dan the Man,

JaBip and his friend Buddy, Willie, Honey, Daisy, April, Cindy Lou and
her friend Percy , Milo, Toby, Copper, Truman and Jake.

This is Lilly hoping that her brother who learnt to swim in the 18 th
hole water feature at Sun City golf course when he stayed with the
slaves in the staff village , will allow her to hang out with the life
savers even though she is only a buppy.

Jade and Jasmin; wishing all droolers and their furfriends an
interesting weekend.

Lilly and Jusin ATB, just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx