[Dailydrool] made in china

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:54:19 PDT 2012

I try to not buy anything made in china and it is a pain in the ass..I
absolutely do not buy and dog items food or toys made in china...they
have proven they cant be trusted..but my new thing is ..I also no
longer buy anything made by the diamond food company cause they as
well have proven they cannot be trusted..I have to say the is this
made in china hardly gets a puzzled look from any clerk..but my new
this isnt made by the diamond food company sure does

Kathy