[Dailydrool] Made in China

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Sat Jun 9 14:44:37 PDT 2012

I am a fanatic about not buying anything made in China for our bassets or
us or fpr our grandson.  There was a recent article about thousands of kids
shoes that were made in China and had three times the amount of lead in the
paint on the shoes.  Luckily, this was discovered in Seattle and all were
sent back.

I even spent hours trying to find a pair of reading glasses that were not
made in China.  Why should I be wearing lead around my face?   Finally
found some...

We only buy treats and dog food made in the USA for our bassets and no toy
has ever been bought for our five year old grandson that was made in China.
 Most toy stores now have a section labeled "made in the USA".  Maybe the
pet stores will do the same thing someday.

Sally, Pixel and Browser