[Dailydrool] Party Time's Calendar Day

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 09:30:03 PDT 2012

Party Time and I are usually lurkers, but, today is a special day here.  Not only is it my baby's calendar day, it is also her 10th birthday.  She was 6 years old when I adopted her, and I can't imagine my life without her.

After I had to send my heart dog, TicTac, on her finale journey without me, I knew I needed to have another girl to take care of and love.  But I never thought it was possible to have more than one heart dog in my life.  Boy, was I wrong.  Party Time burrowed herself into my heart before I realized what was happening; and, we are now glued at the hip.

She doesn't know she is 10 years old already.  She thinks she is still a puppy and many times, acts like one.  She makes me smile, and I love starting my day by seeing her little face and wagging tail first thing in the morning.  What better way to start every day than to see a wiggly, happy, tail wagging Basset Hound??

So, enjoy your special day, Party Time.  Your Mommy loves you so much--I have a nice steak I'll be cooking for you along with a new squeaky toy, frosty paws, and a special treat.  You are so needed, and you do make my life complete.  Thank you for rescuing me.  :o))

Lainee, Party Time, & My 3 Angels ATB
Patches, Pockets, & TicTac, the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, Of Course!!

Party Time's dogster page
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/882850