[Dailydrool] Cat with a gun

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 19:24:10 PDT 2012

Dear Auntie Debbie.  Colt Woofing at ya.  We have lots of cats around here and they aren't worth a cat's a** at home security.  They just chase after the birds...Well until the mocking birds chase them, now that funny! Mocking bird die bombing a cat.  rrrrrrrr---plink- rrrraaaaawwweee.  Arf arf arf that too dog funny. Anyhowl we been having a little human security issues here to.  Momma's car was broke into a few months ago, took all the troll money, and car bath monies. Now the neighbors all talking about finding their backyard gates open.  Not one but 4 of them, and Auntie Val's gate was open on a gate that they never use. Also some suspecious characters be lurking around, Auntie Barb saw a man in the neighbors backyard that connects to her backyard when she went to let Teddy Bear (yorkie) out to go pee at 2am.  She call the cops, then find out a few days later that one of the neighbors houses was broken into that is on the street behind her.  So Momma say that Ruger and I not be very helpful with the home protection against bad humans.  Actually we to busy with the terrorist squirrels.  Anyhowl, daddy works late, and is away from our home alot training and fightingthe human terrorist. So momma have to protect our home, our HQ...heck she have to protect us!! So she got daddy to buy security cameras, and she bought a new smith & wesson...Called the "Governor".  She test fired one at a gun range and decided to buy it.  She is serioulsy thinking about hanging her target, which is a glow in the dark kind of see through human where you see the skeleton underneath...kinda like an x-ray on the front storm door with a sign that says...."you might want to think again"  aaaaaarrrooooo!!!  Get it?  Seriously this paper x-rayed human target, if it were real would only be going off our property in a body bag!!!  Dad says that from now on he is calling the house to let momma know when he is about to walk into the house after a long night of training.  he don't want to end up like Charlie...that is what momma calls her target.  So momma and we Bad A** Basset Brothers agree with you...kinda.  Speak softly and carry a basset....if that don't work pull out your Governor and fill them full of holes!!!  LOL

Love and drool to all those that need it....except charlie...he representation of bad humans
Loves Colt, who is feeling much better after his bought with Rugers stomach cooties.