[Dailydrool] doggy flu

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:36:39 PDT 2012

Dear Ruger and Colt,

So sorry to hear you were squirting out both ends.  That is what Browyn and
I were doing last weekend.  It was NO fun what so ever!  The vet said that
the doggy flu is going around and it is SO contagious you don't even have
to go anywhere and have fun to get it!  That is just wrong!! I think if you
are going to puke your guts up and spew out the backend, you should have at
least had some fun before it happens.  That is just me, Bugsey's opinion,
and we all know no one ever listens to me.  We got really lucky
though. Beauford gets puky all the time and he gets IBS all the time.  So
mom had good meds on hand to get us back to feeling right in no
time...after calling the vet and making sure it was okay.  We had to cut
Browyn's pills in half because she is a runt, but they still worked.  Hope
you two are feeling right as rain.  We are and don't ask me how, but
Beauford never even got sick.  We were fighting over a really dehydrated
toad (we need some serious rain) the other day.  The mom thought it was
mulch and grabbed it out of my mouth and then she screamed and yelled at ME
when she figured out it was a toad.  Then she threw it over the fence, told
me I was gross and went and washed her hands.  Like pulling a dry dead toad
out of my mouth is worse than cleaning up huge quantities of puke.
Whatever.  Over and Out.

Bugsey, brother to Beauford and Browyn and best behaved child of Momslave,
Jennifer