[Dailydrool] Fw: Gwen sent you a link from Union City Patch - Hayward Firefighters Rescue Dog From House Fire

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 03:17:33 PDT 2012

Ok, so they embelished her age a bit (she'll only be 11 in October), but here is the story on our house fire and Madden's rescue.  I love the picture of her with fireman Ed next to the fire truck!

Remember, we can't stay at the house, so if you need to reach me, call my cell or send me an e-mail!!

Thanks again for all the love and prayers!!

~Gwen, Shawn, Teddi, Madden & Sasha~ (:>