[Dailydrool] need help with grabbing

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 13 06:43:21 PDT 2012

My newer rescue basset Charlie, grabs your fingers and hands when you try to give treats, etc. Does anyone have some advice on how to stop this?? My fingers are getting bit every time I offer him something. The other dogs wait for their treats and Charlie just grabs. I know he has been starved and is slowly starting to fill out, but we cannot feed him in the same room with the others as he gulps his down and then goes after the others food. Fights ensue. Otherwise he is the most gentle, loving little guy who doesn't chew anything in the house, has never gotten into anything and doesn't counter cruise! Any suggestions will be deeply appreciated. Thanks,

Arlene Johnson

Arlene Johnson
Changing peoples lives, one card at a time.
Sending cards is my ministry.
www.sendingcards2u.com