[Dailydrool] HHBR Calendar Months, Cover & Special Dates UP FOR GRABS TODAY AT NOON!!!!

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 13 06:04:26 PDT 2012

GIVE YOUR HOUND(S) CHANCE TO BECOME A HHBR SUPERSTAR!!
Got one of those priceless photos of your hound(s) you've been dying to
share?

!!THE CALENDAR MONTHS & DATES WILL BE PLACED ON THE ONLINE AUCTION SITE
TODAY AT NOON!!!

HHBR is embarking on putting together it's first ever HHBR calendar for
2013.  We have decided to place the 13 months (12 Months + Cover) of the
calendars up for grabs as "Buy Now" items during our Online Fundraiser!
Each months photo can be bought for $100 & each winning bidder for the 13
main pages will receive 5 FREE calendars with their winning bid!  Each
calendar month's photo will be sold for $100 each to the first buyer! The
cover will be sold for $150 to the first buyer. If you beat the pack and are
successful in buying a specific calendar month's photo or the cover, you
will also receive 5 free HHBR 2013 calendars! Please limit your purchase to
one calendar month's photo or the cover if you're the first buyer for either
one. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the first HHBR calendar
and we'd like to give everyone a chance to be a superstar!"

We will also have the opportunity in the auction to "Buy Now" for specific
dates on the calendar - but these are FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED!  For $15 you
can have your pet's picture on a special calendar date to remind you of
his/her birthdate, "gotcha date," or a memorial date. You will also receive
1 free HHBR 2013 calendar with the purchase of each special date. After you
use the "Buy Now" feature in our auction, you MUST, MUST, MUST tell us the
date you want to buy by using the "Ask a question about this item" link
found under the Special Instructions after you've confirmed your purchase.

In the event that two or more people purchase the same special date, the
first person to purchase the date (via the auction's timestamp) will receive
that date and the other people will have their pictures printed in the
additional calendar space before the start of the month or after the end of
the month.

For either the cover, the calendar months, or the special dates, if you are
the buyer you will need to submit a high resolution image (300 dpi) for each
of these by July 31st. Text must be applied to the picture before submitting
it (i.e. having the text "Happy Birthday Louie!" in green lettering appear
on top of the photo for a special date). An HHBR volunteer will contact each
buyer for more specific detailed instructions.

Have more questions?  Please contact Sable Joseph at
sable at houndshavenbassetrescue.com

http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Browse.action?sort=NAME_ASC&group
ing=ALL&page=2&auctionId=168010794&view=IMAGE