[Dailydrool] WMBR

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:06:54 PDT 2012

Ella Louise here,

The momma can be forgetful and Chris always helps her to remember to vote every morning and night.  We will be happy to give our votes to Western Missouri Basset Rescue.  The mamma is from Missouri!

I have a complaint.  The momma forgot my birthday on the 12th.  Even the daddy is upset about this and I think I deserve some really nice treats for this slip of the mind on the momma's.

I am sending healing drools to all the houndies in need and the families who have lost their special loves.  I have lost two good friends this past month.  I know who their momma's and daddy's are feeling right now.

The mistreated Ella Louise