[Dailydrool] Maggies Allergies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 14:07:42 PDT 2012

I am sure that most of you remember me writing a few months back saying
that Magges, allergies ( were) under control and she was doing fantastic  !
well the key word here is ( were)  after starting her  on the 4 th bottle
of extract, the ( strongest )    the bottom  fell out!  she has loss most of
her under coat and has several bald   red spots plus she is still getting
the crusty lesions, Dr Melanie said her  hair should have grown back by now,
I have been to the vets every  week for the last month trying to get this
under control ,    today  Dr. Melanie has decided  to send my Maggie to
Michigan  State  University veterinary school of medicine  Lansing MI  to  see a
dermatoligist, we have an appointment on the 28th of June  at 8:00  AM  In
the meantime,  my pain in my back  and bad knee  are  awful,  I had a hard
time driving Maggie 12 miles to the vet  today  of course it doesn't help that
I have had to bathe Maggie every day  for the past five days,  lifting her
in and out of the tub all by myself,  and bathing her on my knees
ARGGGGGGGG  !!!!!!   I am  hunched over like GRANNY GERT !    I am going to go crack
open a  bottle of wine now  I bought two today !!!!!!!  I dare NOT tell
hubby how bad I hurt he will take me out behind the shed and shoot me and stuff
 me under the wood pile  bwahahahahahaah

Marlene   mommy to Maggie and Annie