[Dailydrool] New Product From Gold Bond

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 06:03:51 PDT 2012

I was in the grocery store yesterday and found a new product from Gold Bond. It is a roll on--like deodorant--called Friction Defense. It is supposed to help moisturize and protect where skin rubs together. It was 5.99. I thought, hmmm Jake and his armpits that rub and always are red, this might help. I bought it and have rolled those pitts----hey folks, it did help. It is not greasy, seems to absorb quickly and he seen the container this morning and rolled over and waited.
It sure looks like it was a good, well spent six bucks. Just wanted to pass this on, it is a new product that might help another "meaty" basset out there. Jake gave it a 4 paws up rating.

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake