[Dailydrool] Basset Fun Day YEA BASSETS!!! BRoPS

Alexa Paul houndy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 04:30:26 PDT 2012

Basset Rescue of Puget Sound's big fundraiser of the year is comming up soon and we hope that we have a nice turnout of Basset Hounds and Basset Lovers!

The hounds are free to go where=ever they wish off lead and they take over the entire Doggy Daycare yard and huge building at  the Academy of Canine Behavior.  There is an interactive map and directions to Basset Fun Day at: www.aocb.com
Patty Crawford  puts together fun raffle baskets and we will have some fun games and contests too.

Again this year we will be selling tickets to win one of Eliie Wrights beautiful  Basset  Hound Quilt  the ticket for the quilt will be drawn
at the Basset HOWL-O-WREEN Party in October.

Just as every year Sandy Gaston has gotten BRoPS boxes of healthy food samples and as always we will have a bandanna for every dog.  Some of the bandannas this
year have been made by Mrs. Megan Berry's 5th grade class Hooray Sarah!

Rain or Shine for Basset Fun Day! Please Come If You Can! You're Invited!  June 23rd Sat at the Academy of Canine Behavior in Bothell, WA go to www.aocb.com  for interactive map and directions.
Time:  12 PM to 3 PM

Yea! Adoptors and Supporters! Please Come If You Can!  It is fun to see the Basset Hounds run around loose (and SAFELY) We hope you can come!

Love and Woofs