[Dailydrool] More important information

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 17 15:13:30 PDT 2012

Hi, it's LuLu again,

Clams are DELICIOUS.  Fabulous actually.  And not only that .... Snoopy won't
eat 'em!!  There IS something Snoopy won't eat, and it's steamed clams.  Wow.
 They smell wonderful and taste even better.  Cyrus likes them too, but
dadPerson says he'd eat a rock if you put butter on it.

Anyway I love clams.  And momPerson went and bought big crawly sea spiders which
were still alive and cooked them and took their shells off them and put them in
the fridge to chill and we are having them for dinner!!

Come on over momPerson .... maybe you could give the clueless momPerson a clue!!
 At least, you could try.  She's, um, she's, well .... it might not work but you
could try.

Love,
LuLu