[Dailydrool] Goose

linda1annewhee at aol.com linda1annewhee at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 17:38:23 PDT 2012

It has been a long time since I have posted but my newly adopted Goose can use some major drool I took him as a foster 7 months ago after Loosing three babies in less then a year A month ago I adopted my adorable little guy soon  after my chow hound started turning down food He isn't vomiting nor does he have diarrhea He just won't eat he has been to two vets had two complete blood work ups parasite and tick work ups fecal tests   tests for pancreatitis and 4 sets of X-rays and everything is normal. He is on antibiotics Pepcid and an appetite stimulant He has been eating on the stimulant but not tonight We go back to the vet tomorrow for the 7th visit in 10 days He is only 2 and I am afraid I will loose him too We will probably schedule an ultra sound tomorrow I am at the end of my rope please send some Drool to this sweet little guy He was relinquished twice beforeBrood picked him up Any ideas would be appreciated I am afraid by the time I find our what is wrong I won't be able to afford the treatment if there is one Thank you  Linda Wheeler
Sent from my iPhone