[Dailydrool] Goose

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Jun 17 20:04:24 PDT 2012

Maybe he is like my Holly the Dolly -- she does not like to eat.  We are
talking way beyond picky here.  In fact, if we offer Holly something new to
eat and she actually tastes it, we know it has to be really super good.  She
has a very touchy tummy, too, and I don't know if the two things are related
or not.  I cook for my Girls, and Holly is the reason I started, when she
eats kibble only she would have a sick tummy about 3 times a week on average
and I was really worried that she would get pancreatitis.  Once I started
cooking for the Girls (I cook them a rice-based porridge that includes meat
and veggies and add a small amount of kibble for the vitamins) Holly's sick
tummy went away.  That was nearly 4 years ago.  The only time she gets upset
tummy now is when she scores something nasty on our walks.  Don't know if
this is what is going on with Goose, but it's a possibility.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net