[Dailydrool] Goose

linda1annewhee at aol.com linda1annewhee at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 14:20:14 PDT 2012

Thank you all for the drool Goose will undergo testing for Addison's tomorrow Initial testing showed  cortisol levels at a .9 so that is suspect Of course it isn't that simple as Goose has been on an appetite stimulant mirtazapine which lowers the cortasal levels I found it on the Internet and believe it or not the endocrinologist didn't even know it I am a mess right now as there are so many if factors I am $2500 out and still no answers I am goi g ahead with the test said it comes back normal then no Addison's if it comes back positive it will be questionable Anybody out there have any experience with Addison's Why is my life so complicated.                Linda and new adoptee Goose and Oakley too

Sent from my iPhone