[Dailydrool] Boric Acid

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:43:41 PDT 2012

I buy Boric Acid in bulk from an online supplier- cheaper that way and I don't have to hunt through all the pharmacies to see who might have a jar around. I just placed an order in as I was out and someone asked for it. If anyone else in drool-land wants some- send me a note. I can mail it in an envelope and it will come to about $7 with postage ( enough to make at least two batches of ear cleaner). I can add the gentian violet and include the recipe ( you still need to add alcohol)-  $10. Money will go to Droopy rescue.
droolies, Angelika
reading your note tonight Pat (Wood)- I think it was you that shared this magic potion recipe with me all those years ago when I was battling with Ms.Brandy's constant ear issues.