[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 19:39:21 PDT 2012

Got caught up on the drool from the last few days, and I have Ben drooling
for all those in need, and for all those that have gone to the Bridge.
Drool is going out to poor old Ollie who at his age is having to adapt to a
new  owner.  Hopefully his new owner and he will hit it off and the two of
them  will have several happy years together.  Drool is also going out to Goose
 who is not wanting to eat.  That is a real problem.  I have, as you  may
know from reading the Drool, had eating problems with Ben, and still  am in
some respects.  I hope that the vets can come up with the reason  he is not
eating, and can figure out  a cure and get him back to  eating.  It is so
frustrating when that happens, especially when you try  many things.  Ben will
be sending special drool for Goose, and he can  empathize with him.

Douglas and Ben