[Dailydrool] Drool for Brudder Jake

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Tue Jun 19 11:54:36 PDT 2012

Sending lots of drool for Jake and hoping that the meds help him
quickly!  I did not know that dogs can get high blood pressure.  Never
heard of such a thing until now, but makes perfect sense that they could
as they seem to get a lot of human type diseases and such.

And Momperson, you are so right - trust your gut.  Even if it turns out
to be nothing.  I do agree.

The only thing that fights against my gut is the DH because he thinks I
can be a paranoid mom but I don't care.

Get better quickly Jake and thanks to everyone for all the info.  It has
been very educating to read about this.

Love and drool to all,
Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Lucy, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.