[Dailydrool] Sadness, grief and outrage

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 12:58:47 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy,

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

I never saw it coming.  I never would have believed it.  The girls are done with
school and everything has been so wonderful at our house with the girls home and
dadPerson home and life is grand and all is well.  Why just this morning we woke
up with me against momPersons belly and LuLu pressed into the small of
momPersons back and also the small of dadPersons back (a neat trick btw) and
Cyrus on momPersons pillow with momPerson using his haunch for a pillow.  Now,
around 6:45 miss Pandamonium (aka LuLu) started up a wrestling match accompanied
by loud barking .... breakfast time .... joy to the world ... now feed me my
breakfast .... dadPerson pulled the covers over his head and momPerson tried to
unkink herself and stretched and fed us.

After that she was cooking special breakfasts for the girls.  I started to get
the idea something might be wrong .... caused she is supposed to go to the
office and she didn't.  And then bags started coming down the hall.  Lots of
bags.  And out the door to the car.  LOTS of bags.  Oh no, no no .... this can't
be happening again .... this happened last year after school was out .... no!!!
NO~!!  NOT my Natalie NO!~!!

But the bags went out and momPerson went back to the kitchen to pack them
lunches for the transport.  Both Natalie and Julianne lay down on the floor for
about 15 minutes and hugged LuLu and Cyrus and I.  And then Julianne and Natalie
and momPerson LEFT.  For Transport stop 3.   Wine country buses run the
transport route as far south as Monterey and as far east as Sacramento.  If you
live further (and some of their friends live as far away as FRANCE) then you
have to fly into Oakland Airport on a transport day.  We've been told it is
quite a sight at Oakland airport on a transport day with all these unaccompanied
minors coming in and camp staff charging from gate to gate claiming them and
walking them and their gear out to transport buses.  My Julianne and my Natalie
have gone off to summer camp again and left me.

Now they're gone for a whole month and Snoopy is ALONE with LuLu and Cyrus and
dadPerson.  momPerson is supposedly coming home after work.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no no no no no no no

More later from a heartbroken Snoopy with Cyrus (who is in a major funk) and
LuLu (who is in shock and never would have believed it if she hadn't seen it
with her own two eyes)